Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tetsujin 28-go toys

usually I don't post pictures from my "toy" collection- I mean, really, are these toys if they just sit on the shelf and don't move? I don't think so.

but since we've been discussing Tetsujin/Gigantor, I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of these two figures I have. I keep calling the "GR2" figure the Black Ox, but it's plain that is not who it is. if he shows up in the 2004 series later don't tell me, I have only watched half of the show.

boy, wouldn't it be nice to have figures like this easily obtainable in the States?
here's a side view of the evil GR2- though that name makes me think of Giant Robo, since he did fight GR2.

and here at last is our hero, who always will be Gigantor to me. he looks pretty cool, and the base he is standing on also has a little controlling device on it.

I've got some various other small figures, and some other toys that will appear here occasionally. it's not much of a collection I have, that's for sure. sold most of it to various collectors several years ago- would you believe I got $170 for tagged Megalon figure in 1999?

No comments: