Saturday, January 29, 2011

17. The Man Who Stole Tomorrow

the Avengers cartoon continues to get better.  it's about time Marvel had something that rivals what DC did with their properties.  some of them, anyway.

so Kang has decided to save his world by eliminating Captain America.  usually this is a self fulfilling prophecy.

I like the boxing match between Cap and Iron Man, with Hawkeye and the Hulk watching.  that's just fun.

but Kang has so much power... shouldn't there be an upper limit?  when Thor, Iron Man and the Hulk are pounding away at your force field, it should eventually have an issue.  especially since these versions all have 100 class strength.

and this image of Ultron 5 doesn't fill me with hope.  nor does that name, either.  however, we may get to see a new Avenger or two because of it, so I'll keep watching!

2 comments:

C. Elam said...

Hmmm, the title and the main premise lead me to believe someone else remembers that late-1970s Avengers novel.

X7 said...

I haven't watched the other two parts yet. I know the Ultrons are in it more. yes, UltronS.