Sunday, October 30, 2011

DinoSquad (2007)

usually I say everything is better with dinosaurs.  and yet this cartoon makes me a liar.  it's not bad, it's just kind of stupid.

the premise is decent, teenagers turn into dinosaurs from some mutating gel.  evil velociraptor wants to take over the world.  good velociraptor tries to stop him.  oh yeah, they both can assume human form.

it's also set in Maine.  could they add any more to the mix?  oh yeah, the mutated dog...

anyway, it's only 26 episodes and I've watched four now.  one of the episodes used the transformation sequence six times.  that's just awful.  and the kids are such caricatures.  they all act exactly the same way, and they aren't always very nice to each other.

oh yeah, and there's a moral in every episode.  I don't know that I can make it through 22 more episodes. 

No comments: