Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gigantis trailers (again)

I put these up last year, and they are now gone as well. someone had nicely added two different trailers together, but now they are on youtube separately. so this is how we will get them, the short one first and then the longer one.

this was one of the last Godzilla movies I ever got to see on TV, and yet ironically one of the first I ever bought on VHS. and it had the original title then, not the Toho demanded Godzilla Raids Again one. It's not the best Godzilla movie, but I like it a lot. and I'm sorry, all the whiners complaining about the change of the name really entertain me. I can't quite tell if they are serious about saying "It's GODZILLA!" or just being funny, so I opt for serious turning into funny.



and here's the second one:

No comments: