Sunday, November 6, 2011

Last of the Secret Agents (1966)

yet another spy spoof, this one gets really bad reviews. don't believe them. it's not great, but it's not nearly as awful as some have proclaimed it.  I don't know of any actual DVD release, so seeing it again is not likely.


however, I thought it was passably entertaining. Nancy Sinatra sings the title song (best thing about the movie, granted) and stars in it as well. she's a good enough actor for this movie, that's for sure. the movie tried to make stars out of Marty Allen and Steve Rossi, but since it wasn't a hit, neither were they.

this is one I have seen, AMC aired it one evening and I taped it. it's silly sixties nonsense, with slapstick and some gorgeous scenery. I don't remember much more about it, other than enjoying Nancy's performance. if you would like a more indepth review of the movie, go here.

No comments: