Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the mysterious 800!

the last two days I've had over 800 views of this blog.  sure, some of those have been mine, but not that many.  and I haven't even mentioned Batman, Superman or Naomi Morinaga naked to do so (sorry Chris, couldn't resist)!

for the life of me, I can't figure out why all the sudden interest.  nothing new or different has been added to the blog.

it's kind of cool. I mean, the last time this happened was around Xmas time when I wrote one I titled "Jangle Bombs" and it featured a clip of the Joker singing a common Xmas anthem.

this one worried me a bit, since obviously I wasn't talking about bombs, and had adapted a Xmas story name from years ago (anyone wanna take a guess at what the story was called and who it featured?).

it also happened when I mentioned Marine Boy once, when some movie about a Korean swimmer or diver called that was made.  so that I can understand. 

still, it's all fun right now.  let's see if it continues for the next day or two.  I'm sure whoever is reading it must be learning something.

No comments: