Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gokaiger 17: The Amazing Silver Man

 this episode deals with the addition of the sixth member of Gokaiger.  Navi tells them they need to find a "silver man" which leads to much silliness.


though as viewers, we figure it out pretty quickly.  he's Gai Ikari, a fan obsessed with Super Sentai.  really really obsessed.  the mystery will be how he got his powers, I suppose.
this is the monster of the week, and he's actually pretty impressive.  too bad the Zyangyack aren't smart enough to keep an effective leader around.  lots of fights in this episode, and it's nice that they aren't all cg enhanced.
 our new member (well, maybe) in all his silver glory.  I think this is the first time this color has actually been used, which is kind of novel.
I've never understood the thought process behind this.  no good can come from it!  this is the last episode I have downloaded (fell far behind) so it may be a while before I review more.

No comments: