Thursday, January 10, 2013

Space Kidettes intro

I have never seen an entire episode of the Space Kidettes. in fact, this may be the first time I've ever seen the intro. I saw images of them growing up, and was always intrigued by them, but for whatever reason the show never aired in my area. it's got many of the classic voices and sound effects for Hanna-Barbera. I probably would have enjoyed it as a kid.

as a grown up, well, I think I'd still like it, just not as much. it is probably similar to the other funny cartoons HB did at the time, just set in space. I'm sure I'd like it more than the Jetsons though.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw it as a kid during the early 80s. Cable was starting to spread and they would use any shows they could find to fill their schedule. This was how I got to see some obscure and short lived shows. This was a Hanna Barbera formulaic show but as a kid it was fun to watch.

joecab said...

I caught them on TV when I was in Spain. What a pleasant surprise. WB actually released the entire series on DVD along with Young Samson as part of their Warner Archives program.

Chris Sobieniak said...

I think USA Network once aired the cartoons.