Saturday, June 8, 2013

Phantom Menacers

I bought a DVD with these three movies several years ago and watched it once.  I'd never seen the first movie, but had viewed the second two in the past.  naturally these are public domain which is why they are all on one disc.  they are all about 80 minutes or so, so they fit well enough on one DVD.
sure, the quality might be a little better, but I wonder where you'd find pristine prints of the first one up there anyway.  that's the one with the most misleading poster anyway!

I'll be reviewing the movies separately as they all have something interesting about them, and they are mostly fun for what they are.  I love the fact that you can get three movies on one disc in very nice quality.  much better than three video tapes.
I gotta say this one is my favorite of the bunch.  it's also the one that I saw as a kid so I'm sure that has helped.  the DVD came in a cool package with a fun insert containing facts about the movies, things about the directors, actors and stunt men in the monster costume.

No comments: