Friday, February 28, 2014

Godzilla eats Snickers

I do think these sort of commercials are kinda dumb, though I certainly understand personality changes because of hunger. It even happens to a mild mannered person such as myself on occasion. I also don't eat candy bars very often in general, so it's not like I'm going to rush out and buy one because of this commercial. Since it's Godzilla, this one is pretty funny.

Even better is some fans' reactions to it now- "Snickers is making Godzilla funny instead of dark and serious, like the new movie will be!" or "The public will laugh at Godzilla now!". Like that hasn't been happening for 40 years already. They don't seem to realize that THIS is what the general public thinks of Godzilla. I hope the new movie has this much humor in it, though I'm not holding my breath for that.  It's a good suit, too.

1 comment:

Chris Sobieniak said...

No Ha-Ha Godzilla for us.