Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Godzilla vs Megalon - 1976 Trailer

I've documented my story with GODZILLA VS MEGALON many times- just click a tag. I saw through BAMBI twice just to see this amazing trailer. It fired my imagination like nothing else. Eleven years old is about the perfect age to see this movie, at least at that time. There were lobby cards and that amazing, rather misleading US poster (thanks to that first awful remake of KING KONG) that I couldn't get enough of, and I couldn't wait for the movie to show up.

Should have asked them what they did with those things when they were done with them. Bet I could have gotten them for my room. So this is the trailer I saw, the one that calls Jet Jaguar "Robotman". I sure couldn't wait to see what his powers were, either. I still love this movie, even if it's not the big budget event this trailer makes it out to be. This trailer disappeared for some time, first to reappear on the German DVD of this movie.

No comments: