Sunday, March 15, 2015

Green Lantern's Light!

There's only four pages left to fill for the next issue of Xenorama.  It's full of great stuff already, I'm not sure what is left to put in it.  Maybe I'll just find some great pictures and fill it up that way.  Probably not, unless I draw a blank at anything else to put in there.  I'll tell you what, it's a very green issue, as I've alluded to in the past already.  I think it's pretty good as well.  I've included some stuff that's already been printed, though it got truncated and one article that probably wouldn't have seen the light of day except in my own magazine.

Still, the main thrust of the issue is on the Green Lantern, well, two of them, really.  You'll learn histories and appearances of these two, though surprisingly there are a lot of Green Lantern movies and shows to go around.  Unfortunately, most of the rest of the GLs get short shrift, though I do manage to laugh at Guy Gardner, as always.  One punch.

Other than GL, there's Kamen Rider Hibiki, Gamera, Godzilla, Lee Bruce and some other fun surprises.  I wish I had a letters page, that might be fun.

No comments: