Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lake of Dracula trailer

I just watched this movie (as I was cleaning a very dirty pan) and remembered the last time I had seen it, in a murky who knows how many gen tape from Video Search of Miami. Remember them? It was subtitled but barely watchable. I didn't remember anything much about it at all. However, due to a question posed to me earlier, I thought I'd try again.

Now, thanks to the genius of Ted Johnson- seriously, this man has done more to preserve dubs and movies than anyone else I know, and he really cares about what he does, the work he does is amazing- I watched it dubbed in English but in anamorphic widescreen with glorious color. It's a pretty decent movie, too! If you want to know more about Toho's vampires, issue #17 of Xenorama has a great article on them. Get it here!


No comments: