Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ultra Time

So yeah, I'm going host a panel about Ultraman at this year's San Diego Comic Con.  How cool is that going to be?  I'm a little excited for several reasons, aside from the fact I'm the moderator at this panel.  Usually I'd be involved with something with Gamera, but this time it's the hero from the stars.  I've only ever done one panel before, and that was accidental.  I kind of got drafted, but boy was it fun.  This should be great as well.

How did this happen?  Naturally, it's my vast knowledge of all things Ultra, right?  OK, really it's cause of August Ragone recommending me for the actual project, since he'll be in Chicago at some monster convention.  I think it's G something? (Yes, I know exactly what it is, calm down).

I'm really excited to be part of this, and I get to go back to my beloved city as well.  So I deem this Ultra month!  More details will be forthcoming as things develop!

No comments: