Friday, September 4, 2015

My World...

I saw this recently and thought it was really cool looking.  It also reads really well, though I'm not sure if it is supposed to be scary, since it sounds like a lot of fun to me.  Sure, I can say that over the gulf of 65 million years, since I'll never actually get to find out how terrifying it actually would be.  I'm kind of OK with that as well, since it would be ever so disappointing to find out the therapods had feathers and walked around just like chickens.

I mean, look at these monsters.  This was back when dinosaurs were monsters, terrible lizards, and they lived up to that name.  There was nothing civil about them.  Even the sauropods might crush just because you disturbed them in the water.  Heck, back then, some of them were even known to chew on people if they did that.

I don't mind dinosaurs being a bit friendlier, but I am a little sad they have been turned into mere animals these days.  The best monsters have to have a bit of human in them to make them memorable.

No comments: