Friday, December 25, 2015

Kamen Rider Stronger

This is one series I never thought I'd like much, but it turns out to be one of my favorite of the first five original series.  It was the "last" of those and it wraps up the series quite nicely, and there's a lot of emotion in it as well.  Once I had learned more of the background to the show I really wanted to see it in a subtitled form.  Thanks to the fine people at KIT Subs they have the entire run done now.  It's taken a while, but since they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, one would really have to be a jerk to complain about it.

There's just something wonderful about superheroes from this time period.  Of course, these shows are like nothing we ever saw over here in the States- colorful and action packed, dramatic, sometimes with goofy comic relief and sometimes heart wrenching.  This series has it all, especially with Tackle (and anyone who's read this blog for a long time knows how I feel about Tackle).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching the entire series start to finish.  It's gonna be great!

No comments: