Sunday, December 27, 2015

more on Xenorama #19

Since I'm adding this here fine movie to Xenorama #19 I figured we needed a few frame grabs to go along with it, and so here we have them.  There are so many cool shots in the movie that using only a few is hard to do, but I narrowed it down to some really cool shots.  I left out most of the ones that had been seen before, and all of the cutesy nonsense with Gepetto and the Blue Fairy, because zzzzzzz, of course.  What we want to see is monsters and aliens, right?  That's what I thought!

So you can decide just what the heck this thing is, though all we know is that it's a Martian monster at this point!  It's a great scene in the movie, and just when you think you wouldn't be seeing any more monsters, well, there they are.

So one of my goals is to finish up this issue early in the year as well as the second volume of the Marine Boy book, which will be a definite improvement over the original, with quite a few more extras and some outside editing being done as well.  2016 will be a great year for Xenorama and Xenoramic accessories, I'll tell you what!

No comments: