Monday, January 4, 2016

that Godzilla

After seeing the pictures of the new Godzilla, or perhaps Zombie-zilla, I'm still underwhelmed by it.  Isn't it time this whole zombie thing is over?  Yuck, and it's not even like they are true zombies, as real zombies didn't have rotting flesh, go check out White Zombie or I Walked With A Zombie if you want to see what actual zombies are supposed to be like.  Not really much in common with flesh eating ghouls, right?  But I get that it's the common view now, no biggie.

Since the new pictures have come out six million theories have sprung up as to why Godzilla resembles the Incredible Melting Man.  I really don't care.  I hope it's a good movie, that's can be mature and not overly dark for the knobs that wanted the US Godzilla movie to be that way.

I've also heard that it's going to be another solo Godzilla outing, which is never a good idea.  We have a terror filled solo Godzilla outing, and it was made in 1954.  There's no reason to try to repeat that formula.

Anyway, I do hope it's a decent movie, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

No comments: