Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Batmobile patent

Here's a cool picture of what is still the greatest Batmobile of all time.  It was actually a poster that I cut out when I was working for a graphics company two years ago.  People could make their own posters this way, and there were several superhero related photos that came through, such as Avengers #4.  I took several pictures of the more interesting ones that came through during those long 12 hour days.  With such long shifts you needed something fun here and there to keep you going.

I kind of wish I had "ruined" this poster so I could have had one myself.  I don't know if it was a real patent design, or if it's from the series.  It's been too long ago and possibly too many beers at this point to remember all that print.  And we were in kind of a hurry to get these all done quickly and efficiently.

Still it was about 24 inches long, and it would have made a fine looking poster to hang on the wall.

No comments: