Friday, March 11, 2016

the Godzilla series

I'm going to watch the Godzilla movies in order, starting from the beginning and going all the way through.  I've tried to do this before here and there, but always have managed to get sidetracked at various points along the way.  I hope by doing them here I'll be able to keep it straight.  We'll see how well it goes, right?

I'll mostly be reviewing the US adaptions, as that's what I have access to and they are the ones I enjoy the most.  I will talk about the Japanese versions that differ enough from their US counterparts to make it fun, mostly that means Gojira/Godzilla, King of the Monsters, King Kong vs Godzilla and Godzilla 2000,  though sitting through the Toho version of G2K is a bit of a chore.

So I'll pop Gojira/Godzilla in the machine soon enough, and we'll start.

No comments: