Friday, March 18, 2016

Ultraman wallpaper

I found this online, somewhere whilst looking for a cool backdrop for my computer.  I like it a lot, and I'm always look for new and neat pictures to use for them.  Trouble is so many of these style wallpapers are made from the newer shows (and comics, etc) that I have far less interest in, what with all that "realism" that's all the rage these day.  I loved the Vision in the Avengers movie, but I love the classic version even more, except for what Byrne did to him in the 90s.  The less said about that, the better.

There are some really nice wallpapers out there though, you just have to be patient and look for them, plus make sure you search exactly what you want.  When I searched Ultraman I got a lot of images of DC's version of the character as well.  Good thing I had some Blue K with me.  Or was it argonite?  Or supremium?  I forget now.

Mostly it's just cool.

No comments: