Saturday, April 17, 2021

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 5- Truth

 

Sam and Bucky have a fight with Johnny Walker (not Mr Wrestling II) and defeat him.  Sam takes the shield and Walker is taken into custody.  Bucky finds Zemo, and lets the Dora Milaje take him to Wakanda.  He also asks Ayo for one more favor.  This is a gift for Sam, which Bucky leaves in a box.  Walker is discharged "other than honorably" and begins his own quest to remain a superhero.  Sam goes home, Sharon calls in a favor from Batroc Ze Leaper (I wish he was as fun as his comic book counterpart, though) and we head toward the inevitable conclusion.  Oh, and the Contessa shows up!The rest of the episode is pretty quiet, which means the next one is going to be pretty action packed.  I quite enjoyed this, and the interplay between the characters is well done.  I probably can guess where some of this is going, but they do like to swerve us on occasion.  I was surprised to see Val show up, and of course she is rather different than the one I have know.  I was even more surprised to find out that was Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who is still married to Brad Hall, friend of El Dorko!

This final episode should be something, though.  I am glad they wrapped up Zemo now, at least.

No comments: