Friday, April 9, 2021

Thuvia Jane

Love your cats.  TJ is slightly over 13 years old now.  Due to my lapse of writing here for the past three years, I haven't mentioned my cats much. Dacya crossed the Rainbow  Bridge two years ago, and Emerald Sage, Emi for short, joined our family.  TJ is an unusual cat among cats, as she doesn't really want to share me with anyone else.  This includes people as well as other cats.  Oddly enough, she does tolerate boy cats.

She went to the vet with distressed breathing Thursday, and after a bunch of money, they still don't know what is wrong with her.  They did remove the fluid, so she is home and doing well.  She's not quite back to normal, but she's getting there.  I'm still pondering our next move, though. It's never easy.  You never have them long enough, pets or parents.

No comments: