Monday, October 25, 2010

let's clean the King's Clock...

and so Green Arrow and Batman do in the opening to the first episode of this really fun series.

I've reviewed several episodes here and there on the blog before, so my feelings for it are easily apparent.  I was a little apprehensive (just like with B:TAS when it first premiered) but it took about 3 episodes to win me over.

this DVD set collects the first half of season one, that would be 13 episodes.  these are all the ones that have been released previously on DVD in single sets, but it's much nicer to have them all together.

the humor is really well done here.  I've never been a big fan of Plastic Man, but they do a good job of getting him to work here.

there are no extras here, sadly, as it would have been nice, but for the price it's not a big quibble. the picture and sound look great. 

No comments: