Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Post the 1000th

it looks like giant monsters will be the theme of the month.  well, the next three weeks, anyway.

and since that covers such a broad range of categories, I'll be able to pick some cool stuff, I hope.

and who would have guessed this is the thousandth post of this blog?  that's a lot of writing.  I think it's been good for me to do every day, since it lets me be more creative than I would be if I was sitting around on facebook playing games all day.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

this coming year I plan on getting that new issue of Xenorama out, and also a few other projects I have planned under the Xenorama banner, he typed ever so mysteriously!

and I'm sure there will be more Batman and comics and all the usual stuff here.

No comments: