Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

this show from 1993 is pretty cool.  it's based on Xenozoic Tales by Mark Schultz and ran 13 episodes.  it's a shame, as it's really good and deserved to have a nice healthy run.  it's a mystery why kids didn't eat up dinosaurs and lasers and good stories.  though perhaps it was a little ahead of it's time, and would have done better on The Cartoon Network a few years later.

the world may never know.

it's also not available on legit DVD, which is also sad, as it deserves that as well.  I got my set from ioffer, and it has all 13 episodes plus a DVD rom of the comics.  I watched most of the series when it aired, and then when I got the DVDs.  it's still good, even now, 6 years later.  I've also read a few of the comics, and it helps the cartoon make a little more sense.  good stuff here.

No comments: