Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Sons of Hercules" Theme Song

I really thought I had posted about this before, but the blog search reveals nothing. it's such a cool tune that even if I have written about it before it will be worth repeating! there were 14 of these movies with the "The Sons of Hercules" title, four of which were about Maciste, two about Ursus, and many were just one and done characters. many times the theme song was the best part of the movie, as it's not boring at all.

I like many of these movies, but I'd also like to see them in a widescreen format, and since they were only released to TV, that seems unlikely at this point. seems like some have been released in Europe with with a secondary English track, but the genre doesn't seem very popular over here at the moment.

No comments: