Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kaufman Lawler Feud: Chapter 18, 19 - The Beauty Tips

I first saw clips of this segment on the pseudo-doc "I'm From Hollywood". That's a pretty fun doc, though you don't quite get the whole story. Of course I saw it on TV first, so it was missing several minutes due to commercials. This bit is both comedy and heel gold. Andy insults the entire state of Memphis. I'm surprised he got out of there alive when he visited. When watching it on TV the name of the soap was blurred.

we also meet Jimmy Cornette, the new Vice President of the First Family. I'm not exactly sure how long this team lasted. Corny always puts Jimmy over as a great manager, but there was only room for one great manager in Memphis, if I read his comments properly. Me, I like Corny much better than Hart. as a bonus, here's Andy's second tape, just for the ladies!

No comments: