Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Karate-Robo Zaborgar International Teaser Trailer

Saw this was available on Netflix... if the rest of the movie is as fun and exciting as the first ten minutes I'm sold. I know it's a "comedy" but hopefully it won't all be idiotic. I believe that most superhero fare these days needs to lighten up, but if it's over the top then it has the probability of just being stupid instead of funny. It will be interesting to watch. I certainly don't have high expectations, having been burned by so many other recent adaptions and remakes.

I can't even say I'm a big fan of the original show, though I have seen several episodes. It's a fun show, but I'm not sure I would call it a classic of the genre. It's basic concept is pretty cool, if a bit far-fetched. Zaborgar is one of the original tranformers though, in execution if not name.

No comments: