Friday, September 27, 2013

Mission Magic TV Cartoon Intro

I was listening to Rick Springfield years before I knew he wanted "Jesse's Girl". I didn't know who he was, I just enjoyed this cartoon. He co-produced this cartoon to get his name over here in the States. I don't remember seeing a lot of episodes, I think it aired later on in the schedule on Saturday mornings, toward the time it would get pre-empted by college football.

Sure can tell it was produced in the early 70s though, dig those backgrounds. It had a useless laugh track. I own the DVD set, but sadly have never watched it. Too damn many DVDs, I reckon. So I don't know if the laugh track is on the DVD. Sometimes they have removed them on others, I hope that's the case here.

1 comment:

Chris Sobieniak said...

I'm sure it's a toss-up. If it does have a laugh track, I wouldn't be surprised.