Sunday, January 12, 2014

Despicable Me 2 (2013)

For a wide variety of reasons I didn't see this in the theater when it came out.  Of course, I didn't see the first one either, so there is an historical precedent.  So I'm watching it now, and just about 17 minutes into it I'm quite enjoying it, despite the score being less than memorable (again).

The minions are pretty great, but wisely the movie hasn't made them the stars, since too much minion might be a bit of overkill.  "Always leave 'em wanting more", right?

Naturally they fight amongst themselves right away, which is always funny.  Since I'm not that far into the movie, these pictures are mostly for fun.
One should never announce their weapon of choice before using it, but that's never stopped any villain or many heroes, for that matter.
And of course a redhead has a lipstick taser.  Right to the heart, too.

I'll have a review later on, when I am done with the movie.

No comments: