Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Blue Bolt #107

I've never read a single Blue Bolt comic, but after seeing this cover I sure want to.  Not only does it promise dinosaurs fighting the titular hero, it also promises two more heroes, which means a team up!  And we all know how much I love team ups!  One of the great things the internet does is provide you with ways to read comics like this, when back in the day if you saw this in a magazine or somewhere you'd just be left wanting to read it for years.

Of course, not all older PD comics have been uploaded to the various comic book resources.  Like this one.  Not to mention there have been more than one version of Blue Bolt comics, which can get confusing.  I'm not really an historian, despite my wanting to know such things, so I didn't realize that several titles had several different publishers back then.  

On the plus side I've found a ton of comics I want to read and won't have to pay an arm and a leg for now.  This also means I won't be disappointed either if the story isn't good.  And with a cover like this one, there's a real possibility that the story can't live up to the amazing visuals we are given.

I sure would have bought it had I seen it as a kid!

No comments: