Sunday, March 27, 2016

return of the sprocket monsters!

Remember this book?  Well, I have recently updated it, mostly fixed grammatical errors and added a title page and copyright notice.  What was I thinking when I did it the first time?  All this publishing sure has been a learning experience for me, but things just get better and easier each time.  It's still one of the more fun things I've done, plus one of the best things I've done and now it looks better overall. 

It also reads better overall, and I've added a tiny bit more reading material here and there.  I decided against adding any more movies since it smacks of double dipping and I'd rather just do a whole new book with new movies and such.  It's doubtful that will happen, but one never knows.

Though now that I think about it, I've just had an idea for volume two...

No comments: