Thursday, February 7, 2013

THE HOBBIT Trailer

I'm going to see this movie tonight, finally. so I thought I'd actually look up the trailer and see what to expect. I LOVE this book, it's the best thing Tolkien wrote. it's a fun, funny scary SHORT adventure story for children of all ages. it doesn't need the trilogy to exist. the trilogy however, needs it. so I will admit to having some trepidations to THE HOBBIT being turned into a trilogy itself, with a bunch of extra padding Tolkien didn't write.

I did like the LORD OF THE RINGS movies to a certain extent, though I certainly don't think they were better than the books. but what movie is? and I go into this with that attitude. look for the review later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap IM going to see The Hobbit tonight too!
WHOA!

I got popcorn neeeener neeener neeeeeener
Its gonna be awesome.

X7 said...

you'll share.

Unknown said...

Maybe....a bite