Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hercules In The Haunted World - Trailer

I've watched this movie three or four times and have never been that impressed with it. Perhaps it was built up too much when I read about it as a kid, and then I never saw it back then. There are plenty of other peplums I enjoy far more. Interestingly enough, this is one that has two different English dubs, probably due to the one done in Italy not being "good" enough for theatrical release back then. It also has a plethora of other titles.

It's obvious the trailer doesn't say "Haunted World" since it's a video imposed title right away. It is a good looking movie and Reg does a good job in the role. Now that I've looked, I've chosen a different, longer trailer than Sinister Cinema's version. Weird, huh? Their's may just be sped up a bit, but the opening is different.

No comments: