Saturday, April 3, 2010

go go Godzi- oh, just go somewhere else

since absolutely no one has asked me for my opinion on this, the proposed new American Godzilla movie for 2012, I figured I'd give it anyway.

I don't give a rodent's hindquarters about it.  most likely it will be a cg infused borefest with unlikable characters, if the humans have character development at all.

giddy fans have pointed to the fact that it's Legendary Pictures producing it.  that means nothing to me.  none of their movies I've seen have left much of an impression on me.  granted, that's not many, but just looking at the track record doesn't fill me with happiness at this proposed remake/sequel/whatever it is.

one of the funnier things I've seen is some of the more hardcore fans are sure LP will bend over backwards to please the "fans".  fans of Godzilla perhaps number in the thousands.  LP also won't give a rat's ass about them, either.

No comments: