Sunday, July 14, 2024

Sven - Munster, Go Home redux

From Wiki- Munster, Go Home! is a 1966 American comedy film based on the 1960s family sitcom The Munsters. It was directed by Earl Bellamy, who also directed a number of episodes in the series. The film was produced immediately after the television series completed filming its original run; it included the original cast with the exception of Marilyn. Marilyn was played by Debbie Watson, replacing Pat Priest from the series. Back to me now for more thoughts:

Watching this again was a lot of fun.  I suppose part of it is from watching it as a kid in the theater a few times, and the cast is just great.  Sven had more time, and I remember more about the cast.  I love Yvonne De Carlo, and knowing she was doing this to help her stunt-man husband makes me love her more.  It almost makes me want to get the movie for home video, but I doubt I would watch it that often.

Next- Dracula (1931)
 

No comments: