Saturday, July 20, 2024

Triceratops tattoo

 

This is my most recent tattoo.  I got it on Thursday, October 12, 2023.  It was done by Sage (picked in part because Emerald's middle name is Sage) at the then ID Underground Tattoo in Cheyenne, Wyoming.  She did a great job.  At first we had talked about a skull, but I am very pleased with this.  The colors are great and it fits in well with the other two tattoos there.  The Triceratops horridus is the state dinosaur of Wyoming, so thought that was very fitting.  I kind of want to get state dinosaur/fossils from every state I visit now.  That probably won't happen, since many states have neither, or their fossils are fish.  So those won't have a place on me, I'll tell you what.

I was only gonna get one tattoo.  That certainly didn't work like I planned.  But I am glad that I have them now, and still have more planned.  Whether or not all of them happen is not important- I love these and always will.

No comments: