Thursday, April 1, 2021

Aarkus the Vision

 

This is the original Vision, a superhero I did not discover for years after I started reading comic books.  I had no idea there had been a previous Vision before the one I knew.  I love the idea of this one, though.  He was from Smokeworld.  This is a place in a different dimension.  He accessed our world via a smoke portal  He had plenty of adventures in the 40s, but then didn't appear in modern comic books until a cameo at the end of the Kree-Skrull War.  He didn't even appear in the Invaders comic book series.  This was probably to avoid confusion with the current Vision, but really, if we could keep track of two Human Torches we probably could with two Visions as well.

I would love to see a collection of his adventures published.  I know he has been revived a couple times recently, but I haven't seen them, or really wanted to.

No comments: