Friday, July 23, 2021

The Marvel Lull

 

I have not seen The Black Widow just yet, but I will eventually.  I've known Tasha for years, and she's never been one of my favorite heroes.  I do think it will be a fun movie, though.  I've really not paid much attention to the "next phase" for the MCU, so it's kind of a surprise to see what will be showing up.  I believe an animate "What If..." is on the way, which I have misgivings about.  I collected the first 40 or so issues of the original run, since it was such an interesting idea.  But then it kind of petered out with reruns and dare I say VARIANTS and sometimes sequels that it became almost a parody of itself.  I picked up an occasional issue here and there, but overall my interest wasn't there.

It'll be fun to see it, I hope.  I am sure some of the stories will be good.

No comments: