Monday, July 5, 2021

Xenorama #32

Here's the next cover! This is the biggest issue ever, at least in page count.  It's over two hundred pages and nicely illustrated by comics from my own collection.  Some of the covers show the wear and tear from over 50 years of age.  It features many of my favorite heroes and monster from that same range of time.  I included a few runs of the various books that flowed together, but usually I picked one story from whatever subject I was talking about.  The biggest problem I had was in limiting my selections to just a few stories, and saving some for the next time I want to write about comic books and comic book accessories.  Because I am almost sure that this will happen again.

This is my second attempt at a cover.  I think I'm getting better, but I have a long way to go.  I think if I were a kid this cover would grab my attention, though.  I will be uploading it and getting the issue ready to go later on today.

No comments: