Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Emerald Sage

Emerald Sage- the torbie cat in front of Thuvia Jane- entered our lives on 12-10-2018.  It took a little while, but the cats at least tolerate each other now.  She was born 12-04-2018 and will be five years old soon.  She's a very sweet and very vocal girl, and has her own individual personality.  She's not quite a tortie, so her tortitude is somewhat muted, but she does have a bit of sass to her when she needs it.

I do love cats, and it's probably a good thing that I don't have loads of money, as I would probably crazy cat man before I knew it.  I do also love dogs (well, most dogs).  I would love to have one, if TJ would accept it.  Our place is pretty big now, but at this point it is not an option.  So I will always have cats in my life.  I think next time I get a boy and a girl.

TJ is a special tabby, unique for sure.
 

No comments: