Monday, November 9, 2020

Pachycephalosaurus

 

This is an image from a project I am working on now.  It's more of a long term thing, so it won't be out any time soon, but I'm having a great deal of fun writing about it.  It's about the various dinosaur parks I have visited, plus a few more parks I want to visit.  The history of the parks is one of the most interesting things I am learning about.  There are so many of these things in nearly every state (except perhaps Hawaii, since the islands are only about six million years old and thus wouldn't have fossils at this point in time.

There are a lot of issues of the zine in various stages of production at this time.  We have a sentai issue, an Ultra issue, the Trinity will be featured eventually, Zorro and his clones, you name it, something is being written about at any given time. 

There are even two issues of Japanese cartoons, one with a few that got dubbed over here in the 60s and one Super Robot issue.  There are so many of the classic cartoons available now it's hard to watch all of them.  The pandemic has given me a lot of time to write way more than usual, which is a silver lining, at for this sort of thing.

No comments: