Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Sign of Zorro 1958


This was a feature culled from eight episodes of Disney's fun series about The Fox.They released it in the 70s, but it was just the first episode.  That was quite the disappointment, I must say.  I was salty about it for years, and never wanted to watch the show at all.  It didn't help when Disney crayonized all the episodes in the 90s, which made them even less appealing.  The original movie runs about 91 minutes which would make for a far more acceptable movie.

It was sad, since this is a fun show.  I did watch a few episodes here and there, when Disney was free from most cable companies.  I never saw them in order, though, which I would have preferred.  The DVD sets now go for astronomical prices, and the series isn't even on Disney+, just this movie.

Disney has the strangest home video practices.

No comments: