Thursday, May 15, 2014

Xenorama #17... the cover!

Here's the amazing cover for Xenorama #17.  I may be biased, but I'd sure buy this if I saw it on the stands!  It pretty much covers everything that's in the 'zine this issue.  Do I need to say it was created by the extremely talented Dan Ross?  He manages to get many disparate images to coalesce into just an awesome cover.   I'm very blessed to have such talented people in my life!

The issue is dedicated to Mothra, in case that's not quite apparent.  There's also a lot of Godzilla in there as well, which should surprise absolutely no one at all, since Mothra and Godzilla appeared in many of the same movies.

Hopefully this will be approved before too long and I can get it for sale in time to capitalize on the movie that's coming out in two days (though many people have already seen it).  Seems like a good idea to me, anyway!  I'll be offering a special pre-order deal as well, how cool am I?

No comments: