Saturday, March 23, 2024

Dinosaucers (1987)

From Wiki- The show follows the Dinosaucers and their battles against the evil Tyrannos.[5] Each group is composed of intelligent anthropomorphic dinosaurs or other prehistoric saurian species. The Dinosaucers are also allied with four humans known as the Secret Scouts. The two groups originally come from a planet in a counter-Earth orbit known as Reptilon. Most of the characters are named after the type of prehistoric animal they are based on, or some pun of the name.

I have never seen this show, but while it sounds interesting, I mean, dinosaurs,  Michael E. Uslan, the creator and producer, considered it a "harebrained idea".[1 I am kinda looking forward to watching it, but I dunno if I will be able to make it through 65 episodes.  I hope to be pleasantly surprised.
 

No comments: