Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Birthday Kaida Trillian!

Kaida, the polydactyl princess, turns four years old today.  She has been with us now for almost three years.  She is the most unique tortoiseshell cat I have ever had.  She is smaller than Dacya was, and far more active than I would have thought.  She also loves to be picked up and held, which no other cat I have ever had has enjoyed.  Watching her play and race around brings me great joy.  She likes to watch the squirrels in the backyard and any birds that show up.

Kaida finds everything on the floor a toy of some kind.  She loves balls of any kind, and also likes caps, lids and the occasional kick stick.  I have also found her playing with beans and pills.  She never eats anything but kibble, but I do take the pills away from her.  Happy birthday, Little Bit, I love you!
 

No comments: