Monday, December 15, 2014

cool 70s Godzilla book (in Japanese)

August reported on this way cool looking book a while ago.  It covers all the 70s Godzilla movies (and it appears one 60s movie and Yog as well).  I'm sure it has loads of cool pictures from all the movies I grew up loving and seeing in the theaters.  I'd love to own this, but I really would love to see all of it translated into English.  Wouldn't that be great?  I mean, the cover alone is great. 

Anyway, I've had a few of these books over the years, but as more and more information got translated, I sold them.  Most of them were of the Ultra series or various other superhero shows.  I even had translated the episode titles of Jumborg Ace for Xenorama #9 way back in the 90s.

So I doubt I'll get this cool book, but one never knows.  The pictures would be really cool to see though.

No comments: