Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ultraman 80 on crunchyroll

I'm not exactly sure when they started showing this great series, but boy am I glad they did.  Ultraman 80 is one of my favorite Ultra series, and getting to watch it all with decent subtitles is going to be a lot of fun.  80 is full of some great monsters and great fighting action.  The effects are top notch and still hold up well today.  80 also has a nice design, getting back to basics rather than the ornate headgear that Taro and Leo had.

Here's where you can go to watch the series.  I'm assuming that it's relatively new, so free viewers will have to wait a few weeks to see the whole series.

I'm not done with Leo yet, so that won't bother me.  I'm enjoying that show a lot as well, but dang, Ultra Seven can be a jerk to Leo sometimes, and it's a very grim series.  Still better than most of the new ones, I must say.  There's just something about handmade effects that can't be replaced with CGI.  Looks more "real" I think.

Here's hoping Fireman shows up soon also!

No comments: