Thursday, April 23, 2015

Marine Boy v 3

I forgot how great these episodes look now on DVD.  It's like they were made yesterday.  The sources used are still in great shape, I'm happy to say, and all the episodes are complete.  I'd highly recommend these sets to anyone.  It's still amazing to me that this show has more dubbed episodes than Kimba, Gigantor or Speed Racer.  That's pretty darn impressive if you ask me.

With this third "season" set being released all 78 episodes are now available.  This means I get to go back and add one episode synopses to my book.  It probably means I'll do a little editing on the manuscript as well, and I've asked for a forward to the book to be written in addition to the fun stuff within.  Who is it, you might ask?  You'll just have to wait and find out!

Now if we could only get 8th Man, Prince Planet, Johnny Cypher and the Amazing Three out on DVD...

No comments: